(12) Timothy Dalrymple writes on “the art of blogging controversies.”
(11) Marc Cortez advises on how to avoid post-graduate burn-out.
(10) Luke Todd rethinks “calling”.
(9) W. Travis McMaken juxtaposes Augustine and Ambrose.
(8) Bobby Grow introduces William Ockham.
(6) Matthew Montonini provides some resources on Craig Keener’s project on miracles.
(4) Peter Head announces the passing of R.T. France.
(2) Tim Gombis writes on “transforming corrupted assumptions in John 9.”
(1) Tim Henderson asks if the Apostle Peter is the oral source of the Gospel of Mark. He has a second post on the subject as well. Also, he proposes a reason for why Paul didn’t use many Jesus traditions.