(10) Walter Brueggemann visited the Eerdmans Bookstore and gave a short talk.
(9) Roger Olson asks if the “prosperity Gospel” is heresy.
(6) Tim Gombis responds to John Piper’s claims that Christianity is “masculine”. Mason Slater says he is tired of discussing what he is “against” in response to Piper. Skye Jethani questions our definitions of “biblical masculinity.” Rachel Held Evans has compiled dozens of additional responses as well.
(5) Dan Wallace recaps his recent debate with Bart Ehrman. This post mentioned the discovery of what is believed to be the earliest manuscript of the Gospel of Mark. He wrote an additional post providing some clarifications as well. John Byron responds. Larry Hurtado responds. James McGrath responds. P.J. Williams responds.
(4) Craig Keener was interviewed about his work on miracles.
(3) Brian Davidson points out some echos of Cain in Isaiah’s prophecy.
(2) Andrew Perriman asks if Paul believed in an imminent parousia.
(1) Daniel Kirk resumes his discussion on the twelve (male) disciples.