For more frequent updates connect with us on Facebook here.
(14) Tim Henderson says arguments for the resurrection don’t accomplish much.
(13) Brian Gronewoller distinguishes between academic and functional epistemology.
(10) Tim Gombis asks why forgiveness is so difficult.
(9) Peter Enns explains the “real” problem evangelicals have with evolution.
(8) Tony Cruz explores the “Genesis of marriage”.
(7) Leslie Keeney asks if a narrative can be authoritative.
(6) Rachel Held Evans writes on the story of Esther and Vashti.
(5) Rodney Thomas reads the Book of Acts through a Trinitarian lens.
(4) Bill Mounce exegetes Romans 10.9.
(3) Jeremy Michael Rios explores Matthew 24, Genesis 1, and the eternal reign of Christ.
(2) Michael Barber explores the identity of the magi.
(1) Jason Gardner wonders from where Cain’s wife came.