(12) Skye Jethani asks if telling women they need to be more modest can backfire.
(10) James McGrath reviews John Walton’s Genesis 1 as Ancient Cosmology.
(8) T.C. Moore reviews N.T. Wright’s Simply Jesus.
(6) Michael Bird summarizes the Epistle of James.
(5) Craig Blomberg seeks to reconcile the narratives of Peter’s denial.
(4) Ray Hollenbach shares four lessons from the life of Joseph of Nazareth.
(3) Marc Cortez discusses the importance of Advent.
(2) M. James Sawyer explains why the virgin birth is important. John Byron asks if you must believe in the virgin birth to be a Christian. Kevin Brown shares some comments made by theologians who reject the virgin birth.
(1) The University of St. Andrews will be hosting the ‘Galatians and Christian Theology’ Conference in 2012.