To access daily updates connect to us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/afteremmaus
(14) Kevin Brown reviews Bart D. Ehrman’s and Zlatko Plese’s The Apocryphal Gospels: Texts and Translations.
(12) Peter Enns presents his final two quibbles with the Adam/evolution discussion.
(10) John Hobbins reviews The Jewish Annotated New Testament.
(9) Michael Bird examines 2 Peter in canonical perspective.
(7) Michael Barber talks about the true Temple in Mark.
(6) Ian Paul asks how we should read Mark 13.
(5) Brett Landau asks, “Who were the Magi?”
(5) Daniel Kirk warns against under-realized eschatology at Advent. Halden Doerge addresses Advent and the end of religion.
(3) Paul Copan outlines the myths and realities of the first Christmas.
(2) N.T. Wright was interview on Fox News about Jesus and the Kingdom of God.
(1) Deane Galbraith has posted the 69th Biblical Studies Carnival.