(14) Marc Cortez announces a new blog written by Western Seminary faculty.
(13) Nick Norelli reviews The Cradle, the Cross, and the Crown by Kostenberger, et al.
(11) Ben Witherington III talks about capital punishment.
(8) Brian Gronewoller explores Christianity’s geographical shift.
(7) Tony Jones blames evangelicals for the emerging movement.
(6) Mark Noll explains Protestantism today.
(5) Mason Slates proposes we think of Scripture as sacrament.
(4) Walter Brueggemann relates “the oracle of newness” in Jeremiah 31.31-34 to the Occupy Movement.
(3) Darrell Bock discusses language in the first century.
(1) Derek Ouellette juxtaposes Scot McKnight’s understanding of the Gospel with N.T. Wright’s.