To make your Friday even better, this is Stephen Colbert performing with Jack White‘s The Black Bells.
- Fr. Ted Bobosh invites us to hear Is. 58 in the gospel.
- Kevin Brown examines the textual variant of Heb. 2.9.
- Robert Cargill has linked the entire 2010 debate between Bart D. Ehrman and Craig A. Evans on the reliability of Scripture.
- Pat McCullough will be hosting a panel at SBL along with the rest of the Student Advisory Board discussion “The Future of Biblical Studies: What Research Still Needs to be Done?” and he is asking for your input on what questions he should ask.
- Mason Slater confesses that he wishes he was Reformed.
- Ben Simpson writes on how to stay in a church where you disagree.
- Scot McKnight examines the results of research done by the Pew Research Center on evangelicals and their understanding of evolution, the role of women, and the future of the movement. Sky Jethani wrote on a similar topic related to the SBC’s research. Andrew Perriman wrote some thoughts in response to Jethani.