What doesn’t N.T. Wright know that he wishes he did? (HT)
- Matt Emerson asks why Joseph and Joshua are never mentioned anywhere in the NT.
- Kevin Brown has a question about the Shema in 1 Cor. 8.6.
- Derek Ouellette tells us why he cannot become Orthodox.
- Peter Enns writes his fifth post on how evolution has been understood in Wesleyan circles.
- Marc Cortez responds to Kurt Willems’ posts on being an evangelical reject by showing how he (as “card carrying” evangelical) would also be a reject.
- Philip Ryken discusses his first anniversary as President of Wheaton College.